We now have a number of suppliers on board, which means that Verstay and the rest of the Khuselo Group can now source PPE and cleaning products for you.
The new product portfolio therefore also includes, but is not limited to:
- Disposable Face Masks
- Reusable Face Masks
- Face Shields
- Disposable Gloves
- Hand Sanitiser
- Hanging Screens
- Desk Screens
- Counter Screens
- IR Thermometers
3-ply Disposable Face Mask
Reusable (Washable) Masks
Hanging Screens, Desk Screens, Counter Screens
Hand Sanitiser – 125ml, 250ml, 1L, 5L
PLEASE NOTE: All images used for illustrative purposes only. Final products may differ subject to supplier stock availability and custom requirements.
- When making use of washable (reusable) masks, it is recommended that you do not wear it for longer than 3 – 4 hours at a time, and that your mask is 100% dry before you use it again after washing.
- Sanitiser is good in a pinch, but washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, is much more effective.
- In addition to social distancing, masks and gloves are useful when you have Covid-19, or if you’re unsure whether you have it, as it may help curb the spread to others.
- Masks should not hinder your breathing, but your mouth and nose must be covered at all times.
- Do not fiddle with your mask, and always use the ties/loops when removing your mask.
- Gloves should cover your wrists.
- Wearing gloves does not mean you can start touching surfaces and devices (like your two way radio or your phone!) without practicing good hygiene. Think about it – medical practitioners do not wear the same pair of gloves to examine different patients.
Please visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/ for more news and updates.